Video 1: When your build throws you a curve, only ZIP System stretch tape has you covered
Video 2: Lock out moisture and air with trusty Zip System tape
Learn how to load, gun, and roll ZIP System tape onto ZIP System sheathing panels.
Load the tape into the tape gun
Loading the gun is easy.
- Unlock and load the tape so it unwinds counterclockwise.
- Feed the tape under the pressure roller, then press, pull, and gun it.
Video 3: Roll the tape on with the tape gun
You can gun it to install ZIP System tape using the exclusive tape gun.
- Starting at one end of the panel with one hand on the pistol grip and one hand on the bar, pull the trigger and roll the tape.
- The gun seals and smooths the tape as you go in one easy step.
Video 4: Roll the tape on by hand
You can tape ZIP System seams by hand.
- Just start at one end of the panel and roll.
- Then seal and smooth the tape with the J-roller.
It’s easy, it’s fast, it’s tight.
—This video is provided by ZIP System®, one of ProTradeCraft’s advertisers. A next-generation exterior roof and wall solution, ZIP System streamlines the weatherization process with an integrated water-resistive barrier and taped seams replacing the need for house wrap or felt, while eliminating the risk of trapped water between sheathing and barrier and protecting against air leakage. View all Zip System's content