Bestbath demonstrates how to install the walls for a five-piece shower. This video is a guide to help ensure proper installation. Before you begin installation, be sure that all the required tools and materials are readily available.
- Set the lower back wall in place with the indexing tabs setting into the indexing pockets.
- Lower the top back wall into place and screw it into place.
- Slide the non-plumbing wall into place. When you hear the SnapJoint engage, the wall is secure.
- Cut a hole for the valve in the plumbing wall.
- Slide the side plumbing wall into place. When you hear the SnapJoint engage, the wall is secure.
- Complete screwing both sidewall flanges into studs every 8 inches.
- Use suction cups (provided) to engage walls.
- Caulk all of the joints in the shower. Do not caulk over the weep hole.
—This video is provided by Bestbath, one of ProTradeCraft's advertisers. Bestbath is a leader of innovative walk-in showers and bathtubs for residential and commercial applications. With more than 400 shower configurations, Bestbath offers intelligent universal design for all. All shower and baths are manufactured in the United States are backed by a comprehensive 30-year limited warranty. View all of Bestbath's content