Discover how to install beautiful glass or ceramic tile in a Bestbath Designer Series shower.
Bestbath demonstrates how to install tile in a Bestbath Designer Series shower. The Bestbath Designer Series has inset pockets for custom tile work.
Installation of tile requires a different process than traditional tile installation, so please be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
Before you begin the tile installation, be sure all required tools and materials are readily available.
- Wipe down tile-inset pocket with acetone.
- Use sandpaper to roughen the surface of tile inset pocket.
- Wipe the area clean.
- Apply painters' tape to the edges of the tile inset pocket.
- Apply epoxy to the tile inset pocket.
- Lay the tile in place.
- The tile is now ready for epoxy grout.
—This video is provided by Bestbath, one of ProTradeCraft's advertisers. Bestbath is a leader of innovative walk-in showers and bathtubs for residential and commercial applications. With more than 400 shower configurations, Bestbath offers intelligent universal design for all. All shower and baths are manufactured in the United States are backed by a comprehensive 30-year limited warranty. View all of Bestbath's content