December 15, 2015
Forward this page to everyone in your family. And then cross your fingers.
Matt's Top Gifts for builders, remodelers, contractors, Dads, Moms, and handy kids:
- Gear Ties; $4-$12
- Klein Tools 11-n-1 Screw/Nutdriver Matt keeps on in the door of his truck and in a kitchen drawer.
- Steelie Car Mount Kit Magnetic dash mount holds the phone in place without
- Amazon Basics Ext Battery Phone Charger — Two USB ports makes charging multiple phones easy
- Flashlights: three choices:
- Fenix E12 Flashlight You never know when you're going to be crawling around in a crawlspace or attic, but you always know that you will need a flashlight, especially if you don't have one.
- Fenix PD22 Flashlight
- 4Sevens Maelstrom Flashlight
- Knives: three choices
- SOG Key Knife ($12)
- Kershaw Cryo ($30)
- Benchmade Mini-Barrage ($120) Locks open and closed, which is nice if you have kids.
- Flir One Thermal Imager for iOS ($350) IR cameras are an inexpensive way to catch expensive problems before they become expensive. Because it plugs into your phone, you can use the phone's camera functions including video.
- Yeti Rambler 20 & Colster ($about $30) — Matt's daily driving coffee cup. Keeps coffee hot for about two hours each morning.
- ZTS Battery Tester Multi-Mini — checks all sizes of batteries and is very accurate.
- Duracell Quantum Batteries
- Storacell AA Battery Holder Amazon add-on that is a handy way to keep track of batteries.
- Nikon Monarch 7 Binoculars's ($450) A great way to look at roofs without climbing a ladder.