Professional Remodeler magazine has added a new department called Pro's Picks which covers a product or tool that a professional remodeler or trade contractor thinks is especially cool.
We’ll publish the pieces on ProTradeCraft.com and choose individual write-ups based on popularity and magazine issue focus.
The first Pro's Pick is about Tapcon LDT Screws
Taken from a video shot and edited by Master Carpenter Matt Jackson, the video made a great-looking one-page article (as you can see at right).
Your Pick could be a type of glue, a hinge jig, a saw blade, or a nail gun.
Make a Pro Pick like this:
- Shoot photos or video clips of your pick.
- Write some words (or record them on video) describing what it is, where it is used, why you like it, and how much it costs.
Hint: each of the things that you write/talk about would make good photos or video clips.
Another hint: Think about writing as if it is a short email telling us about a widget that we've not used yet.
Post your pick like this:
- Post it to Protradecraft directly (our favorite way)
- Post it to our Facebook page
- Send us an email (our least favorite way): protradecraft[at]sgcmail.com