August 11, 2022
Streamline your stringline strategy
String lines are a fast way to keep things straight. But if the knot isn’t quick to untie, the strings keep getting shorter.
Here’s how Ben ties the knot
- Hook the string around your finger
- Twist your finger five times
- Hook the string loop onto the nail
- Pull tension on the string, pulling it into the loop and out of the loop.
- Pull the line back to the nail, and friction will lock the string together.
To untie it, just tug on the loose end and let the tension off.